Tissot Tissot

Authenticity Guaranteed

Tissot® Analogue 'T-my' Women's Watch T1320071106601
SKU T1320071106601

Tissot Tissot

Authenticity Guaranteed

The tissot t-my t1320071106601 is fitted with a automatic movement and a stainless steel case. The anthracite dial is housed by a silver coloured case and a silver stainless steel strap. The watch is delivered in an original box and has a warranty of 2 years.
Special Price £529.90
-38% discount Regular Price £859.00
Availability: In stock
SKU T1320071106601
-38% discount
One-click checkout:

VISA

MasterCard

American Express

Klarna

PayPal

Delivery by Wednesday, 02 Oct,

order within

Available in 3 variants
Specifications
SKU T1320071106601
EAN 7611608298039
Weight 84.00 g
Model Name T-my
Brand Tissot
Product Type Watch
Gem Type Diamond
Gender Women
Water Resistance Depth 10 BAR / 10 ATM / 100m / 330ft
Band Color Silver
Band Material Stainless steel
Band Width 15mm
Calendar Date
Case Colour Silver
Case Diameter 30mm
Case Material Stainless Steel
Case Style Round
Case Thickness 11mm
Lug to Lug height 35mm
Dial Color Anthracite
Crystal Sapphire Glass
Display type Analogue
Watch Clasp Type Deployment clasp
Watch Style Dress
Movement Automatic

Introducing Tissot

Tissot has been an innovator in the world of Swiss watchmaking since 1853, offering luxurious timepieces that marry tradition with contemporary design. Founded in the watchmaking town of Le Locle, Tissot has made its mark globally with watches that boast unmatched precision and timeless appeal. Renowned for mechanical excellence and aesthetic sophistication, Tissot's commitment to craftsmanship is evident in every watch, ensuring reliability and a heritage that resonates with elegance. With every creation, Tissot is guided by its values of performance, precision, and setting new standards. The influence of this renowned brand is reflected in their dedication to providing exceptional timepieces that exude professional sophistication with a friendly nod to luxury—the very essence of the feminine touch.

Introducing Tissot® Analogue 'T-my' Women's Watch T1320071106601

Tissot, a watchmaker with a storied heritage, has been sculpting and perfecting timeless pieces that epitomise elegance and precision. Established in the cradle of Swiss watchmaking, Tissot has consistently transcended boundaries to create watches that are both innovative and a testament to craftsmanship. The essence of the brand encapsulates a commitment to tradition and innovation, ensuring each piece is imbued with a sense of history while looking firmly to the future. The Tissot Analogue 'T-my' Women's Watch T1320071106601 is a stunning embodiment of Tissot's dedication to excellence. Designed expressly for women who appreciate the luxury of timeless elegance paired with cutting-edge watchmaking technology, this timepiece is more than an accessory; it's a statement. With its sophisticated silver hue that exudes understated grace, the watch's round stainless steel case harmoniously aligns with the anthracite dial to present a striking yet refined aesthetic. The 30mm diameter exquisitely adorns a slender wrist, while the 11mm case thickness adds a touch of prominence without being overbearing. The sapphire glass offers a clear view of the literal heart of the timepiece—an automatic movement that assures precision with a soul. As night touches the sky, the dial comes alive, providing a serene backdrop for the silver hour markers and hands. The sturdy 19cm stainless steel band with a 15mm width ensures the watch elegantly graces the wrist, secured with the peace of mind provided by a deployment clasp. A waistcoat of water resistance, 10 bars to be precise, cloaks the watch, safeguarding its inner workings and delivering confidence to the wearer in diverse environments. The watch's functionality is gently enhanced with a date feature, like a whispered promise to keep you grounded in the present moment, while the analogue display type serves as a classic ode to the traditional roots of horology.

Shop Tissot T1320071106601 at Ormoda

At Ormoda, we take pride in enhancing your shopping experience with benefits befitting the exceptional quality of our products. When you choose the Tissot Analogue 'T-my' Women's Watch T1320071106601, you are not just acquiring a timepiece; you're receiving the assurance of Ormoda's premium service. Our free express shipping delivers your watch swiftly and securely, thanks to our partnership with respected couriers. We understand the importance of flexibility, which is why we offer a 30-day free return policy, granting you complete peace of mind with every purchase. The commitment to your satisfaction extends with a two-year warranty on every Ormoda product, ensuring your investment is protected. Backed by our experience since 1976, our expert customer support team is always at the ready to assist, embodying the professional, friendly, and luxurious touch that complements the excellence of the Tissot timepiece you choose.

The Ormoda warranty policy is automatically in effect upon purchase by the buyer. The two year warranty on a watch or a jewel guarantees the buyer that the product meets the standards of usability, reliability and durability.

The warranty does not apply:

• damages as a result of improper usage such as scratching, bouncing, falling
  • in case of inattention
  • intentional damage
  • neglected care
  • refund of the return cost by the customer after 30 days

We offer watches with 3ATM, 5ATM and 10ATM:

• 3ATM is splash resistant, so ok for rain, hand washing, other occasional contact with water.
  • 5ATM is suitable for swimming, fishing, other outdoor activities.
  • 10ATM is suitable for snorkeling and other prolonged contact with water, but not for scuba.

Warranty does no longer apply to a watch or a jewel in case a third party performed repair works or other works on the Ormoda product.

Refund

Ormoda will credit the buyer within 30 days after receiving the return shipment. Any credit due as a result of a return shipment, will be credited to the account that the buyer used to pay the original order.